Win this coffee cup and spiral bound notebook!
How to enter:
1. To earn five (5) entries, use the Contact Us form to send us a message with the word "school" in the subject.
2. To earn one (1) entry, visit our Instagram page and leave a comment on any photo or post
3. To earn one (1) entry, visit our Facebook page and leave a comment on any photo or post
You may enter only once per entry method
Michigan Helmet "Back to School" Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open to participants 18 and older as of the date of entry and is void wherever prohibited by law. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (You) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Michigan Helmet as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 8/30/2018 at 1900 hours (7:00 pm) Eastern Standard Time and ending Monday, 9/10 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
4. Three ways to enter:
a. To earn five entries, visit www.michiganhelmet.com and send us a message with the word "school" in the subject.
b. To earn one entry, comment on any photo or post on instagram.com/michiganhelmet
c. To earn one entry, comment on any photo or post on facebook.com/michiganhelmet
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Michigan Helmet. You may enter only once per entry method.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (Winner) will receive one notebook and one coffee cup with a combined retail value of $29. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Michigan Helmet's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing. Winner will be notified by email, Facebook message, or Instagram direct message within five (5) days following the close of the sweepstakes. Michigan Helmet shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to span, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise nonfunctioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification is sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MICHIGAN HELMET'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Michigan Helmet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Michigan Helmet's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Michigan Helmet may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Michigan Helmet. Michigan Helmet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Michigan Helmet has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Michigan Helmet reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Michigan Helmet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. The Campaign hosted by Michigan Helmet is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Fine Art America.